These beautiful new circle lenses from Royal Vision will make your dull eyes come to life! The No 7 Hazel variant features an exhilarating combination of a carefully gradated limbal ring (to avoid a harsh unnatural edge on your iris) with a detailed pattern of mahogany-brown fading in towards the centre. Thin lens material and the 1-month wear cycle also encourages healthier eyes. The result? Beautiful, comfortable eyes that shine. And a more refreshed, brighter looking you.
- Pistachio is a greenish, hazel brown - our favorite for “mixed” looking eyes. It looks fantastic when paired with light swipes of bronzer for a summery, sun-kissed look.
- Available in both non prescription and myopia prescription (power )
- Sold as a box containing 2 lenses of the same power. Please order 2 boxes if you have a different power for each eye.
- The 13.6 mm graphic diameter ensures complete coverage of the standard iris. We made sure that the rim (extending beyond the iris) was more densely colored, such that the whites as the eyes don’t peep through and look like a lighter halo around the iris.
- These lenses are made with the all-popular 2-HEMA material, a hydrogel known to be both durable and moisture-retaining at the same time. Additionally, the coloration is sandwiched between two layers of clear 2-HEMA, ensuring that it never directly touches the eye.
Royal Vision circle lenses are thin and breathable, keeping your eyes feeling fresh and comfortable all day. They’re made from by one of the largest color contact lens exporters in South Korea who have been in business for 20 years and counting. These prescription colored contacts are certified by the Korean FDA and CE, so you can be assured you’re wearing products of high quality.
BC 8.6 | DIA 14.2mm | GRAPHIC DIA 13.6mm | Water Content: 38%
LENSMATERIAL: POLYMACON, 2-HEMA
1 BOX: 2 PIECES