Ever wonder how Japanese celebrities have these glittering, huge eyes? Some may say it’s makeup, some say it’s surgery, but in Asia we all know that “karacon” (or “color con” - short for “colored contacts”) play a part!
It’s time that we let the Western world into this little (or rather, HUGE) beauty secret. And that’s these GEO Super Nudy circle lenses. More specifically, these are prescription color contacts for dark eyes (the dominant Asian eye color), with a pattern designed to wholly cover the iris. You’ll gain an entirely new look and an aura of independence when you wear these grey contacts for brown eyes. They’ll give you an effect that’s worlds apart from what any other eye makeup can accomplish.
- These lenses from the GEO Super Nudy series are grey contacts for brown eyes. This means they’ll look as pictured above when worn on dark eyes, but the effect will be different on light eyes. We advise you to ask any us questions about eye color via the Contact Us page.
- Available in both non prescription and myopia prescription (power 0.00 ~ -8.00)
- Sold as a pair of 2 lenses
- How are prescription color contacts for dark eyes different? They contain more pigmentation with a denser pattern to cover the iris. Also, the gradient is smoother towards the centre in order to blend in with the pupil hole.
- The enlargement effect comes from the 14.5 mm graphic diameter (14.8 mm actual lens diameter). The average iris is around 12.8 mm in diameter, so this means this contact lens will make your eyes look 10% larger than what regular colored contacts do!
Say goodbye to boring with GEO Super Nudy grey contacts for brown eyes! They’re not subtle, so only go for these if you want large, dolly peepers. Can you handle the drama?
BC 8.6 | DIA 14.8mm | GRAPHIC DIA 14.7mm | Water Content: 38%
LENS MATERIAL: POLYMACON, 2-HEMA